We are a sum of all our experiences. If this is the case, I am probably one big jumbled bag of fun. I don’t fit in a category. I don’t like boxes or labels. I have a variety of interests and that is what you will find here. Consider it a sum of my being. My interests are wide and diverse. I tend to be an “out of the box” thinker. My mind is sometimes like a premium package of cable and all the channels are playing at the same time.
What you will find here:
1. I am very much a feminist.
2. I am an advocate for LGBTQ
3. I am Pansexual
4. Reading is a fundamental part of my life. No seriously, I read as much as I can get my hands on.
5. I am Non-Monogamous and ethical.
6. I am passionate about any cause I champion.
7. I do NOT subscribe to a political party but I do have definite feelings about the state of politics in this country.(As well as other countries)
8. Human Rights is extremely important to me.
9. I am an Eclectic Pagan.
10. I have a willingness to learn. I want to understand other people’s perspective(even when I do not agree) That does NOT mean I tolerate stupidity, hate, willful ignorance, bullying, and just generally shitty behavior.
11. I curse. (A LOT) Yet, I still manage to maintain some semblance of an education and IQ. 🙂 So if that offends you, this might not be the blog to read.
If reading a blog that may not stick to the traditions, stereotypes, and the norm and may be downright strange at times appeals to you, then by all means read away. I am just going to write what comes to mind and what I feel like sharing and hope that it is enjoyed by others.